Dear International Students,
The spring semester of 2020 is coming to an end.Due to the COVID-19 pandemic,we had to meet online,staying across the world.But you have successfully completed the study assignment and have been through a meaningful and memorable semester together.We would like to thank you for your efforts.The summer vacation is coming. Now we would like to remind you some tips.
1. According to the school regulations, the summer vacation time is from July 11 to August 28, report to register on August 29 ~30, and classes begin on August 31 (Monday).The registration time for new students shall be subjected to the admission notice.In case of any change due to the specific situation of epidemic prevention and control, the school opening date will be notified .
2. The epidemic is not over yet, Students should remain vigilant.Frequent ventilation, wash hands frequently, go out less, do not gather, wear masks when going out, and take good personal protection.
3. During the holidays, please do not leave your residential area, especially the high-risk areas of the epidemic, and do proper exercise to maintain physical and mental health.
4. Raise awareness of prevention, pay attention to personal and property safety, and avoid drowning and fire accidents.
5.International students should observe the relevant regulations of the university, pay attention to the safety of water and electricity, and make sure the power is cut off when you leave the room.
6. International students who will leave for their own countries, please report your detailed itinerary to the teachers of the college in advance, pay attention to the safety of the trip, take good personal protection and take care of your belongings.
7.It is necessary to continue to report the body temperature every day during the summer vacation. If there is any problem, please timely communicate with the teacher on duty.
College of International Exchange and Education
9 July 2020