In order to create secure, neat, comfortable recommendation environment, according to <Students Management Regulations> and <HeBei University Students Management Regulations>, the following is <Recommendation regulations of HBU International Students Dormitory>, the students who offend these regulations will be waned, punished or dropped out.
I. Checking in Regulations:
1. Check in with your own valid passport or other ID (freshman with <Admission Letter>.
2. After checkin, check the guest room items according to room items list firstly, if it is not marked within the item list, please inform the service personnel and sign on the "items registration form".
3. Follow the room arrangement, and do not change and occupy rooms without permission, room space and equipment should be shared with roommates equally.
4. If one student move out of dorm in a double room, considering nationality and living habits, on the premise of try to take care of nationality and living habits, the apartment has the right to arrange others to share or make room adjustment, don't agree with others sharing or room adjustment, must pay accommodation fees as single room.
5. The natural empty room will be arranged by dormitory management personnel.
6. The dormitory management personnel enter the room because of working room, should not be refused, and lock can not be changed without permission.
II. Fees Rules
1. 500 Yuan should be paid as room items deposit, and will be returned when leave school with deposit receipt; deposit receipt is the important proof of refund of the deposit, please keep it carefully, lost not fill.
2. Students need to fill accommodation registration form; fees will be charge in accordance to your departure date.
3. After check-in，students should pay the fee at one time immediately in a timely manner to pay fee, if delay more than five working days，will be regarded as checking-out, also need to pay off fees;
4. Students who dropped out of school should leave within the regulated time limit; school does not provide the dormitory longer overdue, the left items, and the school reserves the right to handle.
5. During summer and winter vacation, if long-term students return home or travel over 20 days and want to reserve room, need to return room keys and pay room management fees.
Since the room reservation date, check the personal items services staff and fill out registration form, it will take effect after both sides signed.
Since the room reservation date, can not store valuables (cash, jewelry, laptop, DC, etc.), the apartment will take no responsibility for valuables loss.
Since the room reservation date, if two students personal items need to keep at the same time, the students should pack and tag individual items, it will take effect after signed.
Since the room reservation date, if only one student need to keep items, should appoint services staff and roommate, pack items and signed with staff and roommate, it will take effect after three sides signed.
When the room reservation date is over, go to the reception desk to conduct confirmation procedures, and check personal items, both sides signed to confirm without error.
Since the room reservation date, the reservation fees should be pay off.
6. When two or more persons share one room, sharing cost of each item by sharing through consultation.
1. Follow Chinese law and regulations strictly, do not do any illegal activities in dormitory; male and female students should respect each other and dress decently.
2. Do not store or fire inflammable and explosive materials in dormitory.
3. Do not wire without permission and prohibit the use of illegal electrical.
4. Do not smoke in dormitory and litter cigarette but.
5. Do not drink in the dormitory and have inappropriate behaviors.
6. Do not damage or change facilities in the dormitory, inform staff if there is any fault.
7. Do not tread, scrawl and stick things on the wall.
8. Compensate for those if you lose or damage the furniture in the room.
9. Do not put things, hang clothes and throw things out of windows.
10. Do not raise pets in the dormitory.
11. No noises in the public spaces. Do not put garbage and personal things in the public spaces, or will be regarded as wasteful things.
IV. Other Regulations:
1. In case of fire disaster, any damage caused by personal reason will be taken by selves; severe situations will be given criminal sanctions.
2. In case of being stolen, keep your things carefully; lock the door when out of room. Keep keys carefully, tell reception desk if losing and pay corresponding fees.
3. Follow work and rest time, the gate of dormitory building will be closed at 23:00.
4. Visitors can not stay overnight in dormitory without permission, register on the reception desk if need to live. Visitors can enter with showing ID card or passport, and registration. The visitors need to guide by the respondents. After visiting, the respondents see visitors off. After 22:00, visitors are forbidden to enter dormitory.
5. Save power, shut down all appliances when nobody in the room; Save water, shout down faucet at any time.
6. Please inform the staff in time if the room facilities and equipment has something wrong.
7. Register on the reception desk before travel or back to home, and note return date and contact way; after return, register on the reception desk with passport.
8. When checking out and leave, you should clean the room and inform the staff to check the room, compensate if there is any losing or damage; you will be fined or asked to recover if you scrawl on the wall, or the checking out procedures can not be conducted.
9. Respect staff and cooperate with them. The staff reserves rights to dissuade, criticize, warn and punish. If you offend regulations and received punishment notice, go to apartment office to accept punishment with in 48 hours, or will be canceled recommendation qualities.
Please follow above regulations carefully, if you offend those three times, will be canceled recommendation qualities, remained fees will not be returned.